Hi, there.

To the maintainer of  i18n-related code in xlib:

I has two questions related to convert funcions.
 1. Is XlcNCTCharSet definition("CTcharSet") totally useless? I only find a reference
in open_indirect_converter(), but no convertor was create with form_type or to_type
set to it. IMHO, these are trash code.
 2. In zh_TW.big5 XLC_LOCALE file, cs2 and cs3 was defined as BIG5-E0 and BIG5-E1.
However, there was no fs definition that use cs2 and cs3. How is cs2 and cs3 supposed
to used? It ought not be used as part of convertor, because I don't see any way to
convert between CharSets.

Thanks in advance!

Xie Qian

Open System and Chinese Information Processing Center,
Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences,
P.O. Box 8718, Beijing 100080, CHINA