As the I2NSF Terminology has defined two types of the "capability":

-        the "capability" from NSFs and

-        the "capability" from controller (i.e. as the response to Client's
inquiry).

I find it not necessary to have the "capability interface" as we already have
Client Facing interface and NSF facing interface.

   Capability:  Defines a set of features that are available from a
      managed entity (see also I2NSF Capability). Examples of "managed
      entities" are NSFs and Controllers, where NSF Capabilities and
      Controller Capabilities define functionality of an NSF and about
      Controller, respectively. These functions may, but do not have
      to, be used. All Capabilities are announced through the
      Registration Interface.

Linda