Paul,

As the result of Sept 13 Interim meeting, we have decided to use the following
term, i.e. “Capability” Defines a set of features which  can be queried on both
NSF Facing interface and Client Facing interface.

The NSF facing data model is on attributes and rules that are implementable by
NSFs. The Client Facing Data Model can use more abstract rules (as long as
those rules can be translated to the implementable rules with the assistance of
category or database)

OLD:
   Capability:  Defines a set of features that are available from a
      managed entity (see also I2NSF Capability). Examples of "managed
      entities" are NSFs and Controllers, where NSF Capabilities and
      Controller Capabilities define functionality of an NSF and about
      Controller, respectively. These functions may, but do not have
      to, be used. All Capabilities are announced through the
      Registration Interface.

   Capability Interface:  An interface dedicated to requesting,
      receiving, editing, and deleting capability information.
NEW:
   Capability:  Defines a set of features that are available from a
      managed entity (see also I2NSF Capability). Examples of "managed
      entities" are NSFs and Controllers, where NSF Capabilities and
      Controller Capabilities define functionality of an NSF and about
      Controller, respectively. These functions may, but do not have
      to, be used. All Capabilities are announced through the
      Registration Interface and are communicated through either
      the Consumer-Facing Interface or the NSF-Facing Interface.

Capability Interface would then be deleted.

Linda