From: Rakesh Kumar [mailto:rkku...@juniper.net]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 12:25 PM
To: Youjianjie <youjian...@huawei.com>
Cc: Adrian Farrel <adr...@olddog.co.uk>; Linda Dunbar
<linda.dun...@huawei.com>; Rakesh Kumar <rkku...@juniper.net>
Subject: Re: 答复: New Version Notification for
draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req-01.txt

Hi Jianjie and WG chairs,

The “user-group” requirement is there from day one in the draft (version 00 had
it). We have mentioned this earlier that the requirement draft is a superset of
all the requirements (including user-group defined in your draft). Please see
the attached email.

In my opinion, I don’t think it is a good idea to have one draft per
requirement (it would be too fragmented and cumbersome for developer).
I propose to have set of draft for client interfaces as following:

1. One single draft that captures set of requirements → we published one, we
can add more requirements in that if anything missing.
2. One single draft that takes requirements and propose an informational model.
We are working on it.
3. One single draft that proposes a YANG data model for the information model.

If we agree, then we should find a way to merge different ideas.

Thanks
Rakesh