From: I2nsf [mailto:i2nsf-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Linda Dunbar
Sent: 08 December 2016 18:35
To: i2nsf@ietf.org
Subject: [I2nsf] WGLC for draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-06

Dear all,

After many rounds of editing, the authors finally believe the draft is ready.

We will start of the Working Group Last Call (WGLC) for

draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-06

The WGLC lasts for 3 weeks and will end Dec 29 at 10 pm PDT.

Please send your comments and reviews to the i2nsf@ietf.org  list.

Regards,

Linda and Adrian