Hi authors of draft-ietf-i2nsf-terminology,

I think we got some useful reviews of this work over the last month.

The feedback was generally very positive, and it is good to know that we have
convergence on our terminology. That has given me the courage to last call the
Framework.

It would be very helpful if you could spin a new revision to pick up most/all of
the comments made so that we can keep this document as our foundation and so
that people don't have to juggle changed definitions in their heads. Recall, new
revisions don't have to be perfect, they just have to move forward.

And to remind you all, Linda and I don't intend last-calling this document for a
bit as we suspect new terms will show up as other work progresses.

Cheers,
Adrian