Istanbul room becomes available at 9am. Let’s first gather at the IETF Terminal
Room 2 (Sofia room at the Hotel Lobby Level) at 8:30am.

Linda

From: Linda Dunbar
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 3:11 PM
To: 'adr...@olddog.co.uk' <adr...@olddog.co.uk>; 'John Strassner'
<straz...@gmail.com>
Cc: i2nsf@ietf.org
Subject: let's get together Tuesday 8:30am - 9:30am to discuss consistency
issue of multiple drafts on Information & data models: (RE: On Information
Models [Was: need some work to improve the consistency of I2NSF Information and
data model: maybe a design team?]

Based on the Doodle pool, Tuesday 8:30am - 9:30am is a good time. I will try to
find a conference room for the meeting.

Linda