Paul, Eunsoo, Tae-Jin, Rakesh, and Sue,

Thank you very much for the updated i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm03, which
matches much better with the i2nsf-consumer-facing-im draft.

Just a few questions.

I noticed that you don't list individual value for the rules. For example,
"primary-action" list the "permit", "deny", "rate limit", etc in the

             leaf primary-action {

               type string;

               description

                 "This field identifies the action when a rule

                 is matched by NSF. The action could be one of

                 'PERMIT', 'DENY', 'RATE-LIMIT', 'TRAFFIC-CLASS',

                 'AUTHENTICATE-SESSION', 'IPS, 'APP-FIREWALL', etc.";

             }

In  draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-11, the actions are listed as explicit value.
[cid:image001.png@01D315F0.BD2B6B30]

Similar paten goes with the definition of "Source" and "destination". You have:

             leaf source {

               type string;

               description

                 "This field identifies the source of

                 the traffic. This could be reference to

                 either 'Policy Endpoint Group' or

                 'Threat-Feed' or 'Custom-List' if Security

                 Admin wants to specify the source; otherwise,

                 the default is to match all traffic.";

             }

Not an expert in the data model, I am wondering if you need to explicitly list
the 'Policy Endpoint Group', 'Custom-List', etc

Thank you very much,

Linda