Dear Mirja and Kathleen,

thank you for performing this review and the subsequent discussion.
The first set of issues will be addressed in a subsequent email, which
includes additional comments from Adrian.

The second issue concerning the lack of authentication will be handled
by adding a paragraph to sections 3, as follows:

   In general, all I2NSF interfaces should require at least mutual
   authentication and authorization for their use. Other security and
   privacy considerations are specified in Section 11.

These issues will be addressed in version 9 of this I-D, to be released
on Monday 11/13.

regards,
John

regards,