Hi Linda, Yoav, and I2NSF fellows,
I support the WG adoption of this Data Model Draft for I2NSF NSF-Facing
Interface.
This draft will be used to let the NSF-Facing Interface be clarified and
implemented toward a mature interface.
As you know, the structures of the data model of this draft were verified
through the last four IETF Hackathon projects.

I agree at John Strassner's comments that it is necessary to reform this
data model to accommodate
the object-oriented concepts for efficient reuse.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 8:21 AM, Linda Dunbar <linda.dun...@huawei.com>
wrote:

> The authors of I2NSF Network Security Functions-Facing Interface YANG Data
> Model
>
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-
> interface-data-model-04
>

> Have requested working group adoption of this draft.
>

> Please bear in mind that WG Adoption doesn’t mean that the draft current
> content is ready, WG Adoption only means that it is a good basis for a
> working group to work on.
>

> While all feedback is helpful, comments pro or con with explanations are
> much more helpful than just "yes please" or "no thank you".
>

> Thank you.
>

> Linda & Yoav

Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor