It is hard to tell due to lack of specificity, but likely it is NOT a
correct use of the term.
The relationship is backwards - a tenant does NOT control policies. Rather,
an
admin domain (i.e., a policy domain) control policies, and tenants exist in
an
admin domain.

This is what I meant in my brief comment.

regards,
John

--
regards,