Hi Linda and all,

 I am Hyoungshick Kim from Sungkyunkwan University.

I would like to support the WG adoption of this draft, “I2NSF
Consumer-Facing Interface YANG Data Model”.
Many use cases will covered by this interface.

Best regards,

Hyoung

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 8:21 AM, Linda Dunbar <linda.dun...@huawei.com> wrote:

> The authors of I2NSF Network Security Functions-Facing Interface YANG Data
> Model
>
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-data-model-04
>

> Have requested working group adoption of this draft.
>

> Please bear in mind that WG Adoption doesn’t mean that the draft current
> content is ready, WG Adoption only means that it is a good basis for a
> working group to work on.
>

> While all feedback is helpful, comments pro or con with explanations are
> much more helpful than just "yes please" or "no thank you".
>

> Thank you.
>

> Linda & Yoav

Hyoungshick (Hyoung) Kim,

Department of Software
College of Software
Office 27324, 2066 Seobu-Ro, Jangan-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 440-746, Korea
+82-31-299-4324 (mobile: +82-10-5557-3081)
hyo...@skku.edu
http://seclab.skku.edu/people/hyoungshick-kim/