I2NSF WG,

Obviously we need to re-adjust our milestone established when the WG was
created 2 years ago. We actually are pretty much on track, except the IESG
publication dates are off.

Among the following WG documents, can authors give an estimate when you think
the document can be completed? So we can adjust the milestone accordingly.

Document

Date

Status

IPR

AD / Shepherd

Active Internet-Drafts (7 hits)

draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-02<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability/>
Applicability of Interfaces to Network Security Functions to Network-Based
Security Services

2018-03-05
20 pages

I-D Exists
WG Document
Apr 2017

draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-01<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability/>
Information Model of NSFs Capabilities

2018-04-03 <https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-01>
57 pages New

I-D Exists
WG Document

draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req-04<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req/>
Requirements for Client-Facing Interface to Security Controller

2018-01-16
24 pages

I-D Exists
WG Document
Jun 2016

draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-00<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm/>
I2NSF Consumer-Facing Interface YANG Data Model

2018-03-05 ☯
53 pages

I-D Exists
WG Document

draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-00<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm/>
I2NSF Network Security Function-Facing Interface YANG Data Model

2018-03-05 ☯
46 pages

I-D Exists
WG Document

draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-01<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection/>
Software-Defined Networking (SDN)-based IPsec Flow Protection

Oct 2017

Data Models and Applicability Statements to IESG for publication

Apr 2017

All early drafts to IESG for publication (if WG decided to proceed): use cases,
problem statement, and gap analysis document; framework document; information
model requirements for extensions to protocols document; examination of
existing secure communication mechanisms document

Apr 2017

Adopt IANA registry consideration as WG document

Done

Adopt applicability statements as WG Document
draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability/>

Done

Adopt data models as WG document
draft-jeong-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm/>
draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-data-model<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-data-model/>

Dec 2016

Adopt examination of existing secure communication mechanisms as WG document

Done

Adopt info model as WG document (if desired)
draft-baspez-i2nsf-capabilities<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baspez-i2nsf-capabilities/>

Done

WG decides whether to progress adopted drafts for publication as RFCs (use
cases, framework, information model, and examination of existing secure
communication mechanisms)

Done

Adopt requirements for extensions to protocols as WG document
draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req/>

Done

Adopt framework as WG document
draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework/>
draft-ietf-i2nsf-terminology<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-terminology/>

Done

Adopt use Cases, problem statement, and gap analysis as WG document
draft-ietf-i2nsf-gap-analysis<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-gap-analysis/>
draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases/>

Thanks, Linda & Yoav