Sangwon, Paul, Jung-Soo, and Sue,

At last IETF we discussed to merge the relevant content from
draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering into draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability.

I noticed that draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-03 now has a section on SFC.

Is there still need to have independent draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering?

Some of the content, for example Section 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 and 7.5 are out of the
scope of I2NSF. Section 7.2 &7.3 have been discussed by SFC Framework. If you
think that there are areas that are not yet covered by SFC Framework, can you
send comments to SFC WG?

In addition, there are quite a lot of description for SFC in the draft that are
already covered by SFC framework draft. I personally don't think it is
necessary to repeat here.
IMHO, the "Use Cases" in the Section 5 are more like the "applicability of
I2NSF for SFC".

We need to finish the I2NSF work quickly. So I am trying to clean out all the
personal drafts.

Thank you.

Linda Dunbar