From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.p...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 12 July 2018 at 05:06
To: Eric Vyncke <evyn...@cisco.com>
Cc: "i2nsf@ietf.org" <i2nsf@ietf.org>,
"draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model.auth...@ietf.org"
<draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model.auth...@ietf.org>,
"opsec-cha...@ietf.org" <opsec-cha...@ietf.org>, DongJin Hong
<dj_hong...@naver.com>, "Xialiang (Frank)" <frank.xiali...@huawei.com>, Henk
Birkholz <henk.birkh...@sit.fraunhofer.de>, "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong"
<jaehoon.p...@gmail.com>, Susan Hares <sha...@ndzh.com>, "Jingyong (Tim) Kim"
<wlsdyd0...@nate.com>, SecCurator_Team <skku_secu-brain_...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Presenting the operation/security aspects of
draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model at OPSEC WG @ IETF-102?

Hi Eric,
This is Paul Jeong who is a coauthor of this draft.
First of all, thank for your interest in our Network Security Function (NSF)
monitoring data model.

Unfortunately, I will be leaving from Montreal in the early morning next Friday,
so I will not be able to present it.

My student, Dongjin Hong (the 1st author) will be able to present our
monitoring data model draft
remotely using Meetecho in OPSEC WG session.
10 min will be fine for him as follows:

YANG Data Model for Monitoring I2NSF Network Security Functions (Presenter:
Dongjin Hong, 10 min)
(draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-04 )
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-04

We can discuss NSF monitoring data model in I2NSF WG session
next Wednesday afternoon (1:30pm-3:00pm on 7/18/2018).

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 2:31 AM, Eric Vyncke (evyncke)