Hi Robert,

Many thanks for spending time to read the draft and your comments!

If I understand the ORR and draft-varlashkin correctly, they both try to
calculate (from the client's perspective) the best route that is from the
client to destination/nexthop.

But, just as Russ summarized, the use cases introduced in this draft (use case
1 and 2) require to calculate the route from the eBGP peer's perspective, hence
to optimize the traffic flow between eBGP peers (between MANs). This seems not
be solved by the ORR and draft-varlashkin.

Best regards,
Mach