I have read this model draft, it is well written and useful, so I support the
adoption!

Best regards,
Mach

From: i2rs [mailto:i2rs-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 11:01 PM
To: i2rs@ietf.org
Cc: 'Jeffrey Haas'
Subject: [i2rs] 3 week adoption call for
draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-network-topo-04.txt (3/10 to 3/31)

This begins a 3 week adoption call for the
draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-network-topo.04 (A Data Model for Network Topologies)
which has been recommended by the I2RS Topology Design team.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-network-topo/

This generic model is the basis for the protocol independent I2rs topology
drafts.  The generic draft provides an way to link multi-layer topologies, and
a way to import protocol dependent into the protocol independent drafts.   The
L1, L2, L3, and Service layer protocol independent topologies which are linked
to this draft are listed below.

This generic model will be presented at the I2RS WG on 3/27/2015 9:00-11:30 CDT.

Sue Hares

--------------------
The protocol independent topology drafts are:

L1: Topology (draft-zhang-i2rs-L1-topology
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-i2rs-l1-topo-yang-model/

L2 Topology (draft-dong-i2rs-l2-network-toplogy)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-i2rs-l2-network-topology/

L3 Topology (draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-l3-topo)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-l3-topo/

Service layer Protocol-Independent topology
Service layer topologies that are not linked to protocols are included in this
work:

One example for Service Function Forwarding based on the generic model is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-i2rs-yang-sff-dm/

[Note: The I2RS will be holding an interim on protocol Independent service
models in April.]