Hi,

On 23/06/2016 16:47, Susan Hares wrote:
Juergen and Robert:

I will use the following for Ephemeral-REQ-03.

Ephemeral-REQ-03: Ephemeral state must be able to utilized temporary
  operational state (e.g.  MPLS LSP-ID or a BGP IN-RIB) as a
  constraints.
That is the original text. Am I correct in assuming that you meant this text instead?:

Ephemeral-REQ-03: Ephemeral state must be able to utilize operational state
(e.g. MPLS LSP-ID or BGP In-RIB) as a constraint.

If so, this proposed text is OK with me.

On Ephemeral-REQ-04,

Ephemeral-REQ-04: Ephemeral state MAY refer to non-ephemeral state
for purposes of implementing constraints.
Non-ephemeral state is both configuration state (config true), and
operational state (config false).

I believe these are two different requirements.
Yes. Given that REQ-03 covers using operational state as a constraint, then would it be sufficient to word REQ-04 as:

Ephemeral-REQ-04: Ephemeral state MAY refer to non-ephemeral configuration
for purposes of implementing constraints.

Or perhaps to relate it more closely to REQ-03, as:

Ephemeral-REQ-03: Ephemeral state must be able to utilize non-ephemeral
configuration as a constraint.

Or is this missing something out?

Thanks,
Rob