Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-11: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements/

COMMENT:

Thank you very much for your re-write of this draft.  It reads much
better and as such, should be a more helpful document for the WG.  The
requirements are more clearly listed and the new section breaks with
explanations are also a positive improvement.

I do appreciate the new language in section 3.2.  I still don't agree
with the model, but I wouldn't block on the scope and method with the way
this is currently written.  I favor marking when data is confidential,
but you've been careful in how you have scoped this requirement.