This begins a 2 week WG LC on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-04.txt (9/20
to 10/4) and draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-network-topo-06.txt from 9/20 to 10/3.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology/
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology/>

In considering this draft, the I2RS WG should consider:

1)      Does the implementations of this draft in ODL open source code base
sufficient experience on the Yang drafts?

2)      Does anyone know of other implementations of this model?

3)       Do you believe this Yang model is stable enough to publish and
distribute to yang libraries?

 We did a WG LC in August, but we suspect this got caught in the August
vacation email.

Sue Hares and Russ White

Co-chairs