Just tried next branch and it works like justus wrote without changing
anything in my config.
I tested in the current release 4.5.1 and the i3 bar automatically hide
itself even with an active mode.
I stick with the next branch for now, thank you.

Le jeudi 1 août 2013, Michael Stapelberg a écrit :

> Hi Sylvain,
>
> Thanks for sharing.
>
> Sylvain Benner <[email protected] <javascript:;>> writes:
> > The missing part is the toggle feature for the i3bar (I want to stick
> i3bar
> > when an i3 mode is enabled and hide it when leaving a mode).
> I am not sure what you are trying to say, so let me be clear and say
> that this feature exists in the git “next” branch:
>
>
> http://code.stapelberg.de/git/i3/commit/?h=next&id=e3913093b6b233ec30ce7fc8504d095f55c5e1db
>
> It will be included in the next release.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Michael
>


-- 
-syl20bnr-

Reply via email to