Hi Anders,

Anders Aagaard <aagaa...@gmail.com> writes:
> Starting to implement the client side of this I realize it might be
> good to know the workspace of the window in question. That's easy
> enough to add.  Also technically we could skip the "changed" field, as
> the "focused" field in the container will tell you the same
> information. I also wouldn't mind knowing the window class. Any
> technical reason that's not already in the Con class?
It is — I think you’re not using the “next” branch, but you should. The
“master” branch contains the latest release + bugfixes only, whereas
development happens in “next”.

> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 7:43 PM, Anders Aagaard <aagaa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sent a patch to http://cr.i3wm.org/patch/559 now. I unfortunately
>> can't get the tests running. Trying to start up a x session with
>> Xdummy seems to make the nvidia driver explode... I've done some
>> manual testing and I really don't see how this could screw up anything
>> else (.. famous last words I know).
I have the tests working with nvidia 331.67. Can you be more specific
about what breaks on your machine?

--
Best regards,
Michael