Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 2. September 2015, 16:17:56 schrieb Mateusz Poszwa:
> Je 2015-09-02 16:06:41
> Florian Lindner <mailingli...@xgm.de> skribis:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > when I move a window from a workspace to another (mod + shift + num) it
> > looses the focus and a window (or parent) of the originating workspace is
> > focused.
> >
> > How can I have the window to stay focused when moved across workspaces?
> >
> > Use case:
> > I have a conversation open on the small and farer away laptop screen. I see
> > activity there and I move it to one of my main screens. I want it to keep
> > focused.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Florian
>
> Hello.
>
> Try to change your binding from
> move workspace «X»

I have set it to:

bindsym $mod+Shift+1 move container to workspace 1, focus workspace 1
bindsym $mod+Shift+2 move container to workspace 2, focus workspace 2
bindsym $mod+Shift+3 move container to workspace 3, focus workspace 3
bindsym $mod+Shift+4 move container to workspace 4, focus workspace 4
[...]

but that shows no effect.

Thanks,
Florian