I3 lets me resize windows with my mouse in case I should want to use my
mouse.  Is it intentional that there's no mouse cursor feedback when a
click-drag will cause a resize?  (The target seems to be three pixels wide.)

Related, I notice that mouse-initiated horizontal resize works but vertical
does not.  User error, bug, intentional?

Also, more out of curiosity than anything else, is it intentional that a
click and release within that three pixel band always move the mouse to the
center of the band?  Yeah, this is a one pixel shift, so it doesn't matter
to me, but having played with it, I'm now curious if there's a reason for
the jump.

Fwiw, i3 version 4.8 (2014-06-15, branch "4.8").

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57
+44 7920 594 255    <-- only if I'm in the UK

http://jeff.purple.com/
http://blog.purple.com/jeff/