Yesterday I saw my first White Throated Sparrow (male in spring plummage).  
Today I hear more White Throats in the woods.  Also, after no Robins all 
winter, 4 were outside our bedroom window this morning.

Thinking winter birding is about over here, Joan and I are heading up to 
northern Minnesota today in hopes we can still do some winter birding there!  
Actually I have been wanting to get up to the Bog area after my January 
retirement, but have not had time until now.  Hopefully some of the good 
species are still present.
Larry Dau
Boone County

---
Please contribute your sightings to our list; it is only as good as members 
make it!
---
Birding channel recommendation for FRS/GMRS radio use:
Primary selection; channel 5/0 , alternate selection; channel 6/0
---
This mailing list is sponsored by the Iowa Ornithologists' Union.  Membership 
available on-line at http://www.iowabirds.org/iou/membership.asp.
-----
You are currently subscribed to ia-bird as: [email protected]

Reply via email to