Hi Ed and all,

Actually, I worked on the FLOSS manuals during the book sprint last
summer...connecting from my log cabin in MT.  I plan to work on them again
soon, but am currently swamped with follow-up work with all the names I
collected at the two conferences I took XOs to in the last 3 weeks.

The Grannies Guides should "live" in several places.  The 2 that are currently
available, connecting and updating, are available both on the OLPC wiki and in
rtfm.  I put the same sort of easy-to-follow instructions in the parts of the
FLOSS manuals I worked on last August.

I would also like to see a FLOSS manual for the TamTam suite.  So far the best
reference I have found for it is the guide in Spanish by Mochilla Digital.
Their screenshots are outdated, but the text is still helpful...if you know
Spanish (fortunately I do).

Caryl