Hi...Well, the soas-boot.iso hasn't worked yet for me.  Now I am trying the
Virtual Box.  I downloaded it and tried to follow the directions and ended up
with a message that says:FATAL: Could not read from the boot medium! System
halted.When I try to set it up it offers the option of installing the Virtual
box on SoaS. Should I do this? (Haven't tried it yet I've been putting it on
the MacHD as the instructions suggest).Then when it asks where to get the
software the option of USB drive isn't there (CD, Hard drive, and floppy are).
Remember, I'm a Grannie! There won't be a Grannie's Guide for this until I
figure it out and can explain it to someone with not a lot of computer saavy.
Help me, and you help all the non-techies of the world!
Getting a bit sleepy...I'll have to come back to this tomorrow.Thanks,Caryl