[sorry, I am not on sugar-devel list]

Hi Tomeu
Two points expanded:

> > altering the filenames and extensions of email attachments
>
> Could you please expand on this use case?

Using webmail, you save a mail attachment to the journal, the filename is not
preserved. Using webmail you retransmit the attachment, the filename and
extension are lost.

> I'm failing to understand the problem. Could you please explain further?

Due to some server error, the server is serving turtle_art-48.xo when the
turtle_art-51.xo link is clicked. Because Windows preserves the filename, you
can see that you have downloaded turtle_art-48.xo whereas Sugar uses some other
process to name the downloaded file and its very hard to understand why you
have v48 rather than v51 installed.

Tony