Hi All...
I'm all tested out.  Here are the latest results... no more for a while. I have
other things to do and our daughter arrives for a 10 day visit tomorrow Noon
from MA.
The Periodic Video Table from the U of Nottingham still doesn't work right.  It
relies on YouTube and still doesn't function correctly.  It loads but the audio
has strange echos...random repeats ranging zero to 4 or more on each syllable.
The video also behaves strangely...jumping backward and forward and totally out
of sync with the audio.
However, another wonderful resource works very well.  Try it on your XO (with
Flash).  Here is the link:
http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/pompeii/interactive/interactive.html
Click on the Flash button on the lower window.  When the image appears, click
on Enter.  Have fun!  Any science teachers reading this???  Any ideas for a
science contributors program about geology?
Caryl