On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:36:02AM +0200, Sean DALY wrote:

Hi Sascha, in fact I have no idea where that one came from. We
provided the SoaS beauty shot in the press release
(http://www.sugarlabs.org/press/Sugar-on-a-Stick-Strawberry.png) and I
provided the gallery link to Technology Review last night
(http://www.sugarlabs.org/index.php?template=gallery&page=gallery)
OK, the Strawberry picture is a bit too generic I guess. Maybe it might make sense to add the gallery link to the press release next time? But I'll better stop talking about things you know much better than me and get back to working on the data store. :)

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/