Hi All,

Just reading through all your interesting posts from the past couple of days. I
have a couple of ideas to share...

Re:
>From Walter...
"5. The Spanish-language version of Sdenka Z. Salas Pilco's guide to
using Sugar in the classroom is available on the wiki (Please see
[http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:La_Laptop_XO_en_el_Aula.pdf])."

This is a wonderful resource.   Is it available for localizing into other
languages? Are there any special permissions we would need to get?

>From Sean...
"At launch time we can have a wiki page explaining how to find and load an
eBook."

Could we also add it to the Help Activity included with Sugar and the online
FLOSS Manual?

Caryl