On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 6:55 PM, Paul Fox <p...@laptop.org> wrote:
> david wrote:
>  > As Bernie announced, we working on supporting Sugar .88 on the XO-1.
>
> hi david --
>
> for those of us joining this thread late, can you expand on what/who
> you mean by "we"?  (or tell me to read the archives, if that's
> more appropriate.)

Sorry, By we, I mean Activity Central and compnay that Bernie,
Caroline, and I have started to support OLPC and Sugar deployments.

It is going to take me awhile to figure out how to communicate with
the community.  I would like to keep the larger Sugar and OLPC
projects aware of what our company is doing.  But, I don't what it to
sound like a press release of pitch for the company:)

david