In India we have been conducting programmes for teachers which we have
called Teachers Training in the  "Sugar Learning Platform" and going forward
we would like to work with a B.Ed. college in Goa to offer certification
courses at two levels.
One as a base facilitator level and the other at more of an expert level.

These have been free and no one has been charged for any of these.

I have recently retired and am not directly involved but interested as a
volunteer and still do help projects that I have been involved in starting.

Would appreciate any guidance so that we don't violate any trademarks.

REF: sugar labs should lead any sugar certification that is offered and
called that way

That would be helpful for us so that we don't reinvent anything or come up
with a syllabus.

Thanks

Regards

Harriet Vidyasagar