Alan:

This is a very nice set of tests.

Since I last responded to your previous set of tests; I have continued to work on very recent activities versus Soas-v5; Trisquel 5 Sugar (Toast) and SoaS-v6 using a live CD and XO-1 and XO-1.5 with the latest software. [1]

I tested activities using the contents of the ASLOxo CD [2] plus the current new activities announced on the sugar-de...@lists.sugarlabs.org loaded in a 8GB USB-stick.
This is work is still in progress.

Older versions of SoaS v1-SoaS-v4 activity tests, that were done over a year ago, are located here [3]

I hope somehow that our work can get consolidated.
This information is very important for the community.

Cordially;

Tom Gilliard
satellit_ on #sugar IRC

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit/sck/Activity_Matrix#Most_Recent-Activity_Test_Results