Sugar-Activity   Python Tute-29  (#4476) looks nice also.
"Easy to follow interactive tutorial for Python and Pygame."

  http://download.sugarlabs.org/activities/4476/python_tute-29.xo

runs on f16-SoaS v6 (Sugar 0.94.1); XO-1 os833 (sugar 0.94.1) ; and sugar 0.88 running in Debian squeeze.

Tom Gilliard
satellit_