Thank you Aleksey for your time and your valuable contributions.

We are glad and engaged on keep supporting the network for Peruvian's
deployment. So far, thanks to SugarLabs (servers) and Sugar Network
mantainers (AL, SS and me), more than 30.000 learners have acess to a
friendly - libre - open - digital communication exchange platform.
There are many leasons to consider from Peruvian experience.

Please confirm if it is possible to try the School Network prototype
from the web.

Best regards,

> Hi all,
>
> It is about 1.5 years since the original Sugar Network project started
> to be used by people in Peru (approximately 300 unique daily users,
> find more statistics on http://jita.sugarlabs.org/node.sugarlabs.org).
> But Sugar Network was just a first try on that way.
>
> Here it is an announcement of School Network which goes further
> implementing the full deployment cycle originally planned
> for Sugar Network.
>
>     http://school-network.org/docs/Concepts
>     http://school-network.org/docs/TryOut
>     http://school-network.org/docs/Deployment
>
> The School Network is just a [working] prototype, so, it cannot replace
> current Sugar Network deployment as-is. The only reason to make such
> announcement is giving a common view how it might look like, and,
> which is a major point, attract attention of particular deployments
> that found School Network useful for their needs. Since projects like
> School Network are pretty specific, any further work makes sense only
> if there are deployments involved to implementation process.
>
> --
> Aleksey

Laura V.
I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org