Hi,
Try to avoid sending such large attachments in the future. The prefered
way to contribute code and get feedback is thru a Git repository (such
as Github).

Thanks for your contribution, hopefully you can engage the right people.
While some people on this list have taken part in deploying tablets, I
doubt we have the right people in the community to facilitate a
sustainable endeavor in this direction. Tablets tend to come crippled
with anti-tinkering software/hardware. For what hardware is your project?

My daughter was gifted an Amazon Fire tablet and I had a really hard
time rooting, removing spy/malware, and installing only (android based)
Free Software on it.

Regards,
Sebastian