On 21 June 2016 at 01:05, Laura Vargas <la...@somosazucar.org> wrote:
> I confess I'm not motivated to propose any new Motions to current Board as
> none has even made it to a meeting, none has get seconded and besides Tony,
> until today, I have 0 feedback from all other SLOBs.

I sympathise.

Perhaps Claudia and Tony's recent comments about having all motions
undergo an open drafting process, and requiring a SLOB to post the
motion and (currently, as I understand it, therefore) another SLOB to
second the motion before the other 5 vote on it, is what the SLOB
would prefer.

I encourage the SLOB to make a motion to make that process required in
future meetings, if that is the case.