On 1 July 2016 at 07:06, Tony Anderson <tony_ander...@usa.net> wrote:

> We got it. In the future, we will take greater care to cross-post votes by
> email (hopefully rare since the meeting itself is public).

I've heard that before, and this seems proven sure to fail. But I
don't think I can make the case for improving the boards procedure any
more strongly.

Why each and every board member does not wish to engage on improving
the board's processes is a mystery to me.

Well, thanks again for posting the previous email votes, I'll update
the Decisions page to link to them :)