Hi All,

I just merged Abhijit's journal project view patchset. I am happy with it from both a functionality and code perspective. I'm sure that we are still to uncover some edge cases though, so bug reports are always welcome.

But during the weeks that we have had this publicly being discussed, I haven't seen many responses or other people testing/commenting on it. I encourage you to pull the sources and discuss your thoughts on it.

I'm really excited to start using the Project view myself - and I'm hope that this will help many other students and teachers get organised! I will be releasing Sugar 0.109.3 this weekend, which will most likely include the changes.

Thanks,
Sam