Yes they are all xo-1. Yeah i guess so! i will discuss it with him

From: d...@lab6.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:53:44 -0400
To: samsongo...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [IAEP] Over a thousand xo laptop still exist in
Nigeria(re-sugarlabs)
CC: iaep@lists.sugarlabs.org; ca...@media.mit.edu

Hi Samson!

On 18 July 2016 at 12:07, Samson Goddy <samsongo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

As you know Sugar Labs is planing Turtle Art day in Abuja, Nigeria which the
agenda to re sugar OS in Nigeria. I was posting about the workshop today via
Facebook, After that i got a call from an old friend called Ubong Henry in Akwa
-Ibom state in Nigeria. Claudia Urrea knows him well. So he told me that his
school still has over a thousand laptops that he has been trying to be in touch
of SL. He told me that he was talking to Sameer Verma but he got no replies. So
he want to re-sugar OS in his community and he will like to have a meeting with
us. I think the turtle art day is really going to pay off in Nigeria
Wow that is fantastic! Are these XO-1 machines, or another model? Would he be
willing to join the IAEP mailing list? :)
--
Cheers
Dave