On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Dave Crossland <d...@lab6.com> wrote:

> Hi Adam
>
> I'm curious if you have any news about the state of the finances?

No major financial news in the past month that I know of so far.  Profound
apologies I'm now going thru customs and missed the meeting earlier this
afternoon.  Let's keep on it so that a quarterly financial report is both
reasonable & appropriate shortly after Sept 30 when the next quarter begins.

> In the SLOB meeting, Walter mentioned he thought you may be taking the
lead on deciding how to appoint a Financial Manager; if you don't expect to
be able to dive into the ledger-cli stuff in the summer months, perhaps you
could share some thoughts about this topic instead? :)

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !