We can use any name as far as the address is AT sugarlabs Dot com. So what
i am saying. For example,

samsongo...@sugarlabs.org => i...@list.sugarlabs.org

Presuming that is the mail, is there any possibilities of
i...@list.sugarlabs.org to receive the mails from samsongo...@sugarlabs.org?

But if not we can still create it, select some few individuals that will be
responsible for forwarding the mail to the lists.

Samson

On Mar 24, 2017 1:38 PM, "Sebastian Silva" <sebast...@fuentelibre.org>