> On Sep 13, 2017 2:01 AM, "Laura Vargas" <la...@somosazucar.org> wrote:
>
> On Sep 11, 2017 4:51 PM, "Laura Vargas" <la...@somosazucar.org> wrote:
>>

>> Hello Committee and Community members,
>>

>> *Topics for discussion*
>>
>> 01 Ignacio,
>>
>> Your resignation
>> <http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2017-September/020036.html>to
>> the board has a direct impact to current elections as *it would open a
>> fifth seat for the Sugar Labs Oversight Board 2017-2019 period.  As long as
>> you don't make a formal declination of your board seat, the Membership and
>> Elections Committee will not consider the seat available for the 2017-2019
>> elections.*
>>

> Samson,
>
> Can you please share your opinion in this issue as well?
>
> Sorry for replying late, i think Ignacio have not originally declared
> himself out yet. So the seat isn't available until the next election.

Thanks for your imput. Given the relevance for current elections, l think
we should doable-check with the Boar to be sure.

> Secondly laura, as you requested Hrishi actually applied for membership,
> he has not gotten any reply or added today the list. I am still in Abuja
> for my visa (Which i got) so i am away from my computer.

Looking on the archives seems Hrishi requested membership on December 18,
2017. I was not in the Membership Committee at the time,

Can you confirm why you didn't approve the request at the time?

Please look into it.