Hi Folks,

This is the first call for people to help out with the Sugar Labs booth at
SCaLE 17X. The booth will be open Friday afternoon, all day Saturday and Sunday
until early afternoon.  We will be showing all kinds of Sugar (SOAS, Sugarizer,
and traditional Sugar) running on many devices (tablets, phones, laptops, and
XOs).

We were given a smaller number of admission passes than we used to get, but can
offer discounts or free admission for those who help with the booth. We also
have rented an AirBnB in nearby Eagle Rock where out of towners can stay. Space
there is limited, so be sure to let us know right away if you wish to join us
there.

If you have any questions, contact me or Alex Perez for more info.

Caryl Bigenho