Thanks Samson.

For Sugar Labs, the most important part is "the machines will have the
same modules (interface) for children lesson," so there's an
opportunity for Sugar Labs to remain involved.

I don't know what operating system REB are using, but OLPC OS 18.04.0
based on Ubuntu 18.04.2 and Sugar will likely work straight away on
PC-compatible laptops, and can be customised and rebuilt.  Our OLPC
servers do see update requests from countries were we have not
distributed our PC-compatible laptops, which is cool.

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 12:17:21PM +0100, Samson Goddy wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I saw this article online, and I thought it should be an interesting read[1].
>
> [1][1]https://ktpress.rw/2019/11/
> from-olpc-xo-to-positivo-rwanda-sets-the-bar-higher/
>
> Regards
>
> --
>
>   Samson Goddy
>
>   Twitter: [2]https://twitter.com/samson_goddy