Ibiam,

You are right!

As much as I would rather spend my time doing something else right now, I suppose I should read (again) over this draft to make sure there are not more mistakes/regressions that have crept in.

If anyone else would like to read it over too, I would appreciate it.

At any rate, good catch!

Devin

On 2020-11-03 18:38, Chihurumnaya Ibiam wrote:
Thanks Devin; some comments.

"Composition and Meetings. The Corporation shall have an Advisory
Board whose members shall be appointed by corporate sponsors who pay
annual fee to be determined by the Board of Directors. The Advisory
Board may meet at any time and place its members choose."

I thought that the advisory board wasn't reserved for any sponsor.