I would suggest reaching out to someone at Ceibal.
Fiorella Haim might be a great contact point: fh...@ceibal.edu.uy
I reached out to her a year ago and she mentioned that there are no more
XO's that are in good condition to be used.
I already gave all the ones I had to my friends, even made some tiktoks
videos that went viral (heh).

HMU if you want to do more stuff with the XO's beside unlocking them.
If it's just unlocking them by the "Lista negra" as Ceibal calls them, just
create a zip file with no content on the USB Drive.

Greetings