  From: Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Greg Corbett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sent: Fri Mar 02 18:54:15 2007
  Subject: Terry Leach's death

  Folks

  In case you didn't know our friend and colleague Terry Leach lost his battle
with cancer and passed away on Feb 28. Ray Merchant who has been most attentive
during this whole process tells me it was fortunately quick towards the end.

  Terry was pleased to have been ordained a Buddhist monk prior to his passing
with the name Jampa Tashi. Further details might be available from his Buddest
Centre www.mahamudra.org.nz

  Ray is writing an obituary and we plan to hold a SMEDG/AIG Symposium in
Sydney in 2008 to honour Terry's contribution to the exploration industry. The
plan is to have Terrys clients talk on projects he worked on and produce an AIG
Bulletin. Please contact Ray Merchant, Mike Smith or myself if you have ideas.

  with great sadness

  regards

  Greg Corbett
  Greg Corbett