kang awang, kirim sekalian dong mp3 atau mp4, biar bisa ikutan berdendang. ada?

salam,
syaiful

On 4/23/07, Awang Harun Satyana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Pak Rovicky, dongengnya belakangan ya, ini sepotong lirik lagu dari
Brahm Stuart yang patut kita renungkan di "Hari Bumi"

Ada buku terbaru James Lovelock, "The Revenge of Gaia" (2006)
menceritakan bagaimana Mother Earth berusaha mempertahankan
homeostatis-nya akibat tekanan manusia yang digendongnya tetapi yang
melukainya..

The Revenge of the Earth
(by Brahm Stuart)

The Earth is our mother, she raised us up from the dust,
Her stones gave our bones and her ashes gave our flesh,
She waters our blood from the oceans of her sweat,
What the Earth has given us has been so easy to forget.
The Earth holds a balance just as night follows day,
The trees are in the forest and the fish are in the bay,
The air is filled with oxygen which fills our every breath,
But as the Earth has given life, she could also deal out death!

Earthquakes and floods and diseases uncurable,
The Earth could cut us down
Just like we're cutting down her trees;
Tornadoes and famines and plagues sent from Hell,
We may think we own the Earth
But she could bring us to our knees!

The Earth is a being, oh yes, just like you and me,
She thinks and she feels and she moves and she breathes,
The Sun is her father, the Moon is her friend,
She's living out her life within time with no end.
We are all her children as are the animals and trees,
And she loves all her children on her lands and in her seas,
We are the bravest children Mother Earth has ever raised,
Our minds envision beauty and our lights pierce her haze,
But now we're splitting atoms and destroying with our greed,
Our own Mother Earth, so people please take heed.

Salam,
awang

"kalau Bumi kita lukai, ia pun bisa melukai kita.."